Thank you for your interest and concern for people in Burnaby who are facing mental illness and/or homelessness.We use PayPal to accept donations in a convenient and secure manner. Please click the button below to make a donation.
- $30 can provide one of our clients with a pack of one-zone transit tickets, allowing them to make ten trips to appointments, job interviews, and apartment viewings
- $100 can provide an apartment start-up kit for someone transitioning out of homelessness, including dishes, bed linens, and household staples
- $200 can purchase food for 70 bagged lunches
- $500 can purchase socks and underwear for 100 people
- $1000 can purchase sleeping bags for 50-75 people
- The donation of a suitable building could (if approved by BC Housing and the City of Burnaby) provide a site for short term and supported housing
Donations in Kind
We are always on the lookout for the following items:
- New or Gently used Clothing
- Men’s and Ladies shoes
- New underwear, bras, and socks
We also accept:
Small appliances, entertainment equipment, general household goods – dishes, kitchen accessories, etc.